for more info visit : /http://www.beautyviewpoints.com/skinbrightener/
Your medicine cabinet is probably full of liquids, creams, and powders designed to give your skin a more even appearance and hide imperfections. Unfortunately, even the best products don’t look natural. What if there was a way to get bright, smooth, peaches and cream skin for real? More and more, women are using skin lightening products to achieve long-lasting, natural-looking results. Let’s look a little closer at skin whitening products to find out why it’s so important to choose creams formulated with all-natural ingredients that are safe and effective.
There are numerous issues that can cause skin to become unevenly pigmented and dull. The major ones that can be addressed through the use of a skin lightening product are:
- Liver spots, sun spots, and age spots: They’re usually harmless, but these black, brown, and grey areas of pigmentation can destroy the appearance of once flawless skin. Flat and typically oval in shape, these blemishes can be as small as a freckle or more than a centimeter in diameter. These spots are most noticeable on fair skin, are unfortunately very common, and are mainly caused by sun exposure.
- Hyperpigmentation: When the body produces too much melanin, unsightly dark patches can appear on the skin, a problem known as hyperpigmentation. Sun exposure can cause or worsen this problem. Some medications, pregnancy, and certain medical conditions are also associated with hyperpigmentation.
- Melasma: This is a specific type of hyperpigmentation that often occurs during pregnancy. It is characterized by brown or tan patches that typically appear on the face.
As unsettling as the above information is, it shouldn’t cause you to swear off all skin lightening products. Instead, read ingredient lists carefully, and look for natural ingredients that are gentle and effective, such as:
- Gigawhite: Derived from botanicals, this all-natural complex has been shown to noticeably brighten skin with regular application. An in-vivo study also proved that using Gigawhite on a regular basis caused age spots to fade and shrink.
- Biowhite: Like Gigawhite, Biowhite is made from botanical extracts specially chosen for their skin whitening effects. These non-damaging and non-toxic ingredients – which include extracts of mulberry, saxifraga, and grape – have been shown through in-vivo tests to reduce skin pigmentation and boost luminosity.
- Sepiwhite: Sepiwhite is a molecule that works by “antagonizing” alpha-MSH and inhibiting tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is the essential enzyme in the formation of melanin by converting DOPA to DOPAquinone. Therefore, reducing its activity is a principal method of improving skin tone.
- Alpha Arbutin: Alpha Arbutin is a biosynthetic ingredient that blocks epidermal melanin biosynthesis by inhibiting enzymatic oxidation of Tyrosine and Dopa thereby reducing production of melanin or skin pigment.
- Hyaluronic acid: This potent moisturizer found in the body won’t lighten skin, but it's plumping, toning, and smoothing effects make it an ingredient you should look for when you’re shopping for a skin lightening product. Hyaluronic acid will help keep lily-white skin looking youthful and flawless.
Due to the wide variety of skin lightening products being sold in department stores, pharmacies and on the internet, we scrutinized the most currently marketed skin bleaching lotions and looked at the most current research in order to assess which brightening products are most effective. The premier skin lightening products include quality ingredients that have the ability to lighten skin tone, reduce freckles, sun spots and liver spots, while promoting brighter and more radiant skin. A quality product will have the ability to promote skin clarity and improve skin's overall texture. As with all creams and lotions it is important to follow the directions for use to get maximal results.